Dear Dcoin Traders,
DT mix-resonance has ended at 14:01 (UTC+8) July 1, 2019.
Mix- Resonance Results of DT Plan Matrix
Details of the mix- resonance data:
- Total resonance: 201,000,000 DT
- Finished resonance: 190, 836, 263 DT
- Pools for sale: 10,163,737 DT
Resonance details page: https://cn.dcoin.com/DT
Melting and mining
Melting and mining will be officially started on July 2(UTC+8). All the nodes participating in the melting will be rewarded by DT daily for the corresponding node pool.
The total amount of mining will vary according to the total amount of resonance. The total amount of mining is 1.5 times the total amount of resonance, which will be distributed to each node according to the proportion, ie: total daily mining = total resonance × 1.5/1005 days .
The announcement for details: DT PLAN MATRIX - LEO Mining Tower, Fissioner Battle, Melting Node, FOMO Lottery Pool
Melting Lottery broke out on July 2
Lottery block height: BTC 583416 block hash
The lottery number will be the result of the block with the block hash of the BTC block height of 583416.
The lottery number is generated in order, and the lottery number is calculated based on the hash value of the first block of the BTC after the end of the entire resonance. The prize-winning number is 4 digits, and 3 prize pools are set up, which are divided into 5%, 3%, and 2% of the total total resonance income. If the multi-user wins, the 5%, 3%, and 2% of the total resonance income are equally divided. The details are as follows:
|TOP 1||5% of resonance income||4 numbers match the lottery number|
|TOP 2||3% of resonance income||last 3 numbers match the lottery number|
|TOP 3||2% of resonance income||last 2 numbers match the lottery number|