Ethereum’s Proof-of-Work (PoW) chain will migrate to the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) chain upon hitting the Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) value of 58750000000000000000000. The execution layer upgrade (Paris) is expected to take place between 2022-09-10 and 2022-09-20.
Current estimation lies at the ETH mainnet block height of 15,540,293, or approximately at 2022-09-15 00:30 (UTC).
As a new token might be created during a hard fork, Dcoin has taken the following steps to reduce the trading risks brought about by price volatility and to maintain the safety of user funds during the hard fork:
- 2022-09-06 11:00 (UTC) for the Bellatrix consensus layer upgrade
- 2022-09-15 00:00 (UTC) for the Paris execution layer upgrade
Dcoin Futures will undertake additional protective measures, which include but not limited to:
- Adjusting the margin tiers including maximum leverage value, position value and maintenance margin in each tier.
- Updating the funding rates including the interest rate, premium, capped funding rate and settlement frequency.
- Changing the constituents of the price index, and using the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price.
- Uncredited ETH deposits and pending ETH withdrawals will not count toward the snapshot of users’ ETH balances before the Paris execution layer upgrade. Dcoin will support any technical issue for you of this hard fork.
- A further announcement will be made regarding the timing for the resumption of deposits and withdrawals, as well as further information about the potential ETH chain split that may affect the above information.
Risk Warning: Around the period of Ethereum Merge, hard fork may cause uncertainties to the market, price volatility may happen, please manage your risk control and be aware of trading risks.
Thank you for your trust and support to Dcoin!
Dcoin Global Operation Team
Aug 30, 2022
Telegram(Official) : https://t.me/dcoinofficial
Telegram(Event) : https://t.me/dcoin_event
Twitter : https://twitter.com/dcoinexchange
Medium : https://medium.com/dcoin-exchange
Article is closed for comments.