Dear Dcoin users:
In order to protect the trading experience of users, to regulate market trading behavior, and to protect investors' rights and interests, the Dcoin system will identify and monitor users who use multiple accounts and devices for illegal arbitrage (including but not limited to brushing fees, hedging, etc.) through multi-dimensional features. The platform will take corresponding measures (including but not limited to real-name authentication, account closure, asset freezing, login restriction, etc.) to users who are detected by the system for illegal arbitrage.
- Abnormal trading behavior and handling methods stipulated by the exchange
- Abnormal trading behavior stipulated by the exchange
1.1 Excessive trading behavior in the market: large volume of open positions during the day;
1.2. Self-transaction behavior;
1.3. The combined position of the linked account under control exceeds the position limit of the exchange;
1.4. Actual linked accounts, trading by means of counter-inversion, counter-knock, etc., to manipulate market prices and make profits in violation of regulations;
1.5. Code stealing transactions: customers steal other people's accounts and passwords in violation of regulations, or use linked accounts to conduct illegal transactions and transfer funds;
1.6. Use accounts and linked accounts to brush orders;
1.7. Illegal quantitative transactions and arbitrage transactions;
1.8. Use your own account or multiple accounts to conduct AB tradings;
1.9. High-frequency trading or using programs to conduct illegal high-frequency trading;
1.10. The actual associated accounts have abnormal convergent transactions.
1.11. Operate account transactions on behalf of others.
1.12. Use ultra-short-term trading (frequently open and close positions in ultra-short-term)
1.13. Participate in price manipulation or any other malicious market behavior;
1.14. Harm other users or the Dcoin platform by exploiting loopholes in the service or other unreasonable means;
1.15. Participate in any other activities that Dcoin deems harmful to the market;
1.16. Use multiple devices and accounts to swipe fees, hedge, and others.
- Measures for handling abnormal transaction behavior
2.1. We immediately terminate your account and access to our servers and deduct illicit gains.
2.2. All transactions that constitute ultra-short-term trading activities will be invalidated (that is, the transaction data will be rolled back).
2.3. We close all transactions that constitute ultra-short-term trading activity based on our current market prices.
- Types and handling of marched orders and order brushing, AB trading, and high-frequency illegal transactions
- Types and characteristics of matched orders
1.1. Stealing code transaction
Code stealing transaction refers to the use of stealing other people's transaction passwords and the account controlled by oneself to conduct transactions as counterparties, disrupting the transaction management order, and achieving the purpose of transferring funds;
1.2. Linked account matching transaction
In two or more related accounts, through pre-planning or prior agreement with others, reporting at the same price at the same time, one account buys high and sells low, causing significant losses or buying low and selling high, making a significant profit, and then transfers funds from the principal's account to his free account;
1.3. The client transfers the funds in the client's account by means of matched orders
The act of the client using the client's account to conduct transactions as counterparties with its own account, thereby transferring the funds from the client's account to its own account;
- Linked accounts: similar registration time, same registered IP, same deposit and withdrawal address, and others
- Types and characteristics of swiping orders, AB trading, and high-frequency illegal transactions
2.1. Through multiple linked accounts in the same time period, the same variety, the same direction, the same proportion, the same opening price, and the same closing price, order transactions are placed.
2.2. Using the same account, or multiple linked accounts, to open and close positions with the same variety, different directions, and similar proportions in the same time period, making manual or pending order transactions.
2.3. Extremely fast in opening/closing positions within a short period of time
- Dcoin strictly prohibits unfair trading practices. Dcoin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exercise executive control over your account if you engage in:
- Participating in price manipulation or any other malicious market behavior;
- Damaging other users or the Dcoin platform by exploiting loopholes in the service or other unreasonable means;
- Participating in any other activities that Dcoin deems harmful to the market;
- Use multiple devices and accounts to swipe fees, hedge, etc.
Dcoin operation team