Mobile login service has been canceled from October 9, 2021. Accordingly, we ask that you use your e-mail to log-in. Members who has not yet bind account with e-mail can apply through "Bind email application" in "About US" on the upper right corner of the App, or through the link below.
You will need to provide the following information in this process:
1. Name and mobile phone number or email bound.
2. Your personal ID number (passport, national ID or drive license)
3. Account registration time or the last login time (a screenshot of email or SMS on log-in notification is also acceptable)
4.Describe the approximate assets of your accounts (types of coin/token and amount)
5.Describe your recent trade (types of coin/token you traded)
6.Past deposit or withdrawal records (with screenshots):
Please submit a screenshot of deposit/withdrawal record on APP. A screenshot of deposit from other exchanges to Dcoin is also acceptable.
7. Take a photo of you holding personal ID and a white note. No shielding of ID number is allowed (the white note should be hand-written, and contain the reasons of applying for a Google authenticator reset, the date of applying for unbinding, Dcoin official website address)
Please keep in mind:
- Photo should be in non-mirror mode.
- For those who have done KYC, the personal ID for this application should use the same personal ID that has been used for KYC previously. (For example, if you used a national ID for KYC before, then you need to take the photo with the same national ID.
- ID numbers should be fully visible.
1. When you unbind Google for the first time, you are not allowed to unbind again for a month.
2. After successful unbinding Google verification, please delete the email applying for unbinding to avoid personal information disclosure. Dcoin will not be responsible for any loss of exchange assets caused by stolen mailbox.
Article is closed for comments.