Dear Dcoin users:
In order to regulate market trading behavior and protect the rights and interests of investors, Dcoin Exchange has issued the "Supervision Standards and Processing Procedures for Abnormal Trading Banks". The Dcoin system will use multi-dimensional feature recognition to determine users who use multiple accounts and devices for illegal arbitrage (including but not limited to brushing fees, rebates, bonuses, hedging, etc.), for which the platform will detect illegal arbitrage by the system The corresponding users shall take corresponding measures (including but not limited to seal number, frozen assets, restricted login, real-name authentication, etc.).
Abnormal trading behavior prescribed by the Exchange
1. Excessive trading behavior in the market: large trading volume for opening positions within the day;
2. Self-dealing behavior;
3. The combined positions of the actually controlled related accounts exceed the exchange holding limit of the exchange;
4. Actually connected accounts, using reverse, knock and other means to trade, manipulate market prices, and profit in violation of regulations;
5. Theft of code transactions: customers steal other people's accounts and passwords in violation of regulations, or use related accounts to conduct illegal transactions and transfer funds;
6. Use account and linked account to trade transactions;
7. Illegal quantitative trading and arbitrage trading;
8. Use your own account or multiple accounts to conduct AB warehouse transactions;
9. High-frequency transactions or use procedures for high-frequency violations;
10. Actually connected accounts, abnormal convergence transactions occurred.
11. Operate account transactions on behalf of others.
12. Use ultra-short-term trading (Ultra-short-term frequent opening and closing of positions)
13. Participate in price manipulation or any other malicious market behavior;
14. May damage other users or the Dcoin platform by exploiting vulnerabilities of this service or other unreasonable means;
15. Participate in any other activities that Dcoin deems harmful to the market;
16. Use multiple devices and accounts to charge fees, rebates, bonuses, hedging and other acts.
the type and characteristics of the knockout transaction.
1. Code piracy
Theft of code transactions refers to the use of stealing others' trading passwords and personally controlled accounts to carry out transactions with each other, which disrupts the order of transaction management and achieves the purpose of transferring funds;
2. Linked account pair knock transaction
In two or more related accounts, by premeditating or agreeing with others in advance, at the same time to declare at the same price, one account buys high and sells low, obviously loses or buys low and sells high, so that it is obviously profitable, thus The act of transferring funds from the client’s account to its free account;
3. The principal transfers the principal's account funds by knocking on the transaction
The act of the principal using the principal’s account to conduct mutual counterparty transactions with its own account, thereby transferring the principal’s account funds to its own account;
4. Identification of related accounts: similar registration time, same registered IP, same deposit and withdrawal address and other information
Types and characteristics of trading orders, AB warehouses, and high-frequency illegal transactions:
1. Multiple related accounts, in the same time period, the same variety, the same direction, a similar proportion of lots, a similar opening price, and a similar closing price for placing orders.
2. Use the same account, or multiple related accounts, in the same time period, the same symbol, different direction, and a similar proportion of lots, using manual or pending order transactions to open and close positions.
3 .In a very short period of time, quickly open and close trades within 1 minute.
4. Penalties for illegal transactions such as knocking and brushing orders for customers:
According to the relevant regulations of the Exchange, the Exchange will impose certain penalties on investors who violate transactions, such as ordering corrections and confiscating illegal gains. If the circumstance is suspected to be lighter, penalties such as warning, forced liquidation, and suspension of trading will be given; if the circumstance is serious, criticism, forced liquidation, suspension of trading, suspending the account, and freezing of the account will be given, and announced as a “market banner” And other punishment measures; such as suspected violations of the law of the country where the host country is located, the Exchange will hand over to the judicial organ and prosecute through the court according to law.
Dcoin strictly forbids unfair transactions
Dcoin reserves the right to exercise executive control over your account at its sole discretion if you participate in the following actions:
1. Participate in price operation or any other malicious market behavior;
2. It may damage other users or the Dcoin platform by taking advantage of the vulnerability of the service or other unreasonable means;
3. Participate in any other activities considered harmful to the market by Dcoin;
4. Using multiple devices and accounts to swipe handling charges, refund Commission, gift money, hedge, etc.
Risk Note: Compared with general financial investment assets, the market for digital assets may change dramatically as speculative demand and the restrictive environment. Even if there is a loss, the responsibility for judging the investment of the digital asset will be vested in the investor himself. Please do not invest blindly, and be careful in your judgment.
Telegram(EN) : https://t.me/dcoinofficial
Telegram(KR) : https://t.me/dcoin_event
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dcoinex/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/dcoinexchange
Medium : https://medium.com/dcoin-exchange