USDT Perpetual Future Open-Position:
1. Open Dcoin APP, find "Future" and click to enter;
2. If it is your first time using Perpetual trading service, click the button below to activate Perpetual Trading funciton;
3. Click "Agree" to complete activating Perpetual trading funciont;
4. On the upper left corner of the picture below, choose the Perpetual you wish to trade (e.g. BTC/USDT); So far Dcoin has provided numerous Perpetual types such as BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS and XRP...etc.
5. The function shown in the picture allows you to change the leverage of Opening Long/Short Future;
6. In this pop-up leverage setting page, you may choose the exact leverage setting and whether to us Cross or Isolated mode, so far Dcoin supports leverage from 1~100x.
7. After completing leverage setting, you may open positions with "Limit" or "Market" price (Dcoin supports 4 types of position opening: Limit/Market/Stop limit/Stop market), then enter the number of cont. you wish to open, and click "Open Long" or "Open Short" according to your strategy.
- Limit: Enter price and cont. to make a order. Limit Order allows user to set the maximum and minimum price they accept for a deal. After complete this setting, market will complete this order with a priority of making the best profit to you. You may apply Limit order on both Open-Position and Close-Position.
- Market: Not setting Open-Position price, trade with the present market price, only need to enter number of cont.
8. After successful opening positions, you may check successful trades in "Positions" panel, and limit order in "Merge mode" panel, and market/limit planned order in "Limit order" panel.
Closing Position of USDT Perpetuals:
1. When closing positions, find the order you wish to close and click "Close", then choose to close this position with "Market Price" or "Limit Price" and fill in the numbers to complete position-closing action.
Or simply click "Market Close all" to close all positions with market price, or click "Close all" to close all the positions.
2. Click on this icon to check the details of your Future orders and historical trading records.
Risk tips: Digital assets are unlike normal financial investment assets, due to the speculative needs or domestic and foreign restraining changes, market quotations may change rapidly.
Please make your trades cautiously.
You are advised that Dcoin is not responsible for your trading losses.
Telegram : https://t.me/dcoinofficial
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dcoinexchange/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/dcoinexchange
Medium : https://medium.com/dcoin-exchange
Please sign in to leave a comment.