If you need to reset or remove Google verification, you can click ‘reset’ button at the bottom of Google verification page after log-in, or apply for ‘reset’ through the link below:
You need to give us following information in the application.
1. Name and bound mobile phone number and email.
2. Your personal ID number (passport, national ID or drive license)
3. Account registration time or last login time (a screenshot of email or SMS on log-in notification is also eligible)
3. Real-name authentication certificate number (not required if not authenticated）
4.Describe the approximate assets of your accounts (types of coin/token and quality)
5.Describe your recent trade (types of coin/token you traded)
6.Past deposit or withdrawal records (with screenshots):
Please submit a screenshot of deposit/withdrawal record on APP. A screenshot of deposit from other exchanges to Dcoin is also eligible.
7. Take a photo of you holding personal ID and a white note. No shielding of ID number is allowed (the white note should be hand-written, and contain the reasons of applying for a Google authenticator reset, the date of application, and the platform name “Dcoin”.
Please keep in mind:
- Photo should be in non-mirror mode.
- For those who have done KYC, the personal ID for this application should use the same personal ID that has been used for KYC previously. (For example, if you used a national ID for KYC before, then you need to take the photo with the same national ID.
- ID numbers should be fully visible.
1. When you unbind Google for the first time, you are not allowed to unbind again for a month.
2. After successful unbinding of Google verification, please delete the email applying for unbinding to avoid personal information disclosure. Dcoin will not be responsible for any loss of exchange assets caused by stolen mailbox.