If you need to remove Google verification, please send the following information by your registered or bound email:
1. Account uid or bound mobile phone number and email.
2. Screenshot of email/sms about account registration time or last login time.
3. Real-name authentication certificate number (not required if not authenticated）
4.Describe the approximate assets of your accounts
5.Describe then token you recently traded
6.Past deposit or withdrawal records (with screenshots)
7. Take a photo of you holding personal ID and a white paper. No shielding of ID number is allowed(the white paper briefly explains your loss of the personal Google authenticator, the date of application for unbundling and platform name “Dcoin”. Photo is in non-mirror mode. Note Dcoin and date to prevent others from stealing your information. )
Users with real name authentication shall provide at least 5 items of 7 materials. Users without real name authentication shall provide at least 4 items of 6 materials.
Send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
After providing detailed information, we will reply and deal with it within three working days. Withdrawal will be temporarily frozen for 72 hours after unbinding.
1. When you unbind Google for the first time, you are not allowed to unbind again for a month.
2. After successful verification of unbinding Google, please delete the email applying for unbinding to avoid personal information disclosure. Dcoin will not be responsible for any loss of exchange assets caused by stolen mailbox.