Dear Dcoin Users,
Since the first two rounds of OMA CHAIN IEO were very popular, Dcoin negotiated with OMA project to maximize the subscription demand of users, and will launch the OMA(Oasis Management Architecture ) IEO for Round 3 on 2020/04/09 10:00 (UTC ) , accepting USDT. (APP traders please purchase on PC)
The time of OMA CHAIN IEO for Round 3: 2020/04/09 10:00 ~10:30 (UTC) ，go to buy
Token Sale Details
- Token name : OMA(Oasis Management Architecture )
- Total supply : 10,000,000,000 OMA
- Tokens allocated to Dcoin IEO for round 3: 250,000 OMA
- Token sale price :1 OMA=0.018 USDT
- Token sale format : First come first served basis
- Purchase limit: 100~ 5,000 OMA.
- Token distribution: Tokens purchased by IEO will be released 70% before opening trading, The remaining will be released 1% a day, and are released in 30 days.
NOTICE ON IEO
- Every purchase of IEO token is not subject to be refunded, modified, or canceled.
- Dcoin does not provide any support related to IEO project.
After the IEO of OMA is finished,
Withdrawal will be available from 7:00 (UTC)
OMA CHAIN (Management System of CHAIN), is the world's first intelligent public chain focusing on the interaction data management system. It is a system of machine deep learning and autonomous matrices. The system has been implemented by millions of users in the strategic collaborative ecology, and will support more landing ecology and system management in the future, with the user scale reaching tens of millions. OMA CHAIN aims to bring the value of data back to the contributors, create a human-based collaboration to continuously mine and amplify the value of user behavior data, and make behavioral mining a new enabling direction. OMA adopts a deflationary model, is highly mobile, has a high degree of community consensus, and is widely used in landing scenarios. It will be a very valuable token.Details
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the IEO : Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.