Dear Valued Traders:
We are delighted to announce that BAND(Band Protocol) token sale commence at 2019/9/10 8:00 UTC on Dcoin, accepting DT. go to buy(Please purchase on the web)
Token sale format of BAND(Band Protocol) is Lottery. Dcoin IEO Lottery Format
Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: BAND(Band Protocol)
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 BAND
- Total Tokens Allocated to Dcoin IEO: 1,000,000 BAND
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 BAND = 0.473 USD
- BAND/DT：1 BAND=19.12268903 DT（DT is calculated by 0.024735015 USDT）
- Token Sale Format: Lottery, Dcoin IEO Lottery Format
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 16 BAND
- Lock / Purchase: lock 1,000 DT, can purchase 16 BAND
- Minimum Purchase Amount: 1,000 DT
- 2019/9/10 8:00 UTC: Ticket claim opens.
- 2019/9/15 8:00 UTC: Ticket claim closes and waits for the lottery draw beginning.(Ticket claim keeps open before this time)
- 2019/9/17 10:00 UTC: Winning tickets are announced and the respective , DT will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts.
|Melting Node||Upper Limit of Node Reward Tickets||USDT Locking Quantity||Upper Limit of Locking Tickets||Actual Locking Tickets||
Not Winning Tickets
|Final Node Reward Tickets|
1. Different nodes, different upper limit of node reward tickets, and the final tickets must not exceed the upper limit of node reward tickets.
2. The final node reward tickets, need to deduct the actual locking tickets. Then look at the upper limit of the node reward tickets. Take the smaller value as the final tickets. That is: the final node reward tickets = Min [Upper limit of node reward tickets, not winning tickets]
Assume that the user at the gold node locks 625 USDT, the Upper limit of locking tickets is 25, and if he actually get 1 locking ticket, the remaining 24 tickets can participate in the node reward sharing. When at the silver node, the upper limit of the node reward is 25, then the final reward is 24.
Assume that the user at the silver node locks 625 USDT, the Upper limit of locking tickets is 25, and if he actually get 1 locking ticket, the remaining 24 tickets can participate in the node reward sharing. When at the silver node, the upper limit of the node reward is 5, and the final reward is 5.
Band Protocol is an open protocol. It’s main functionality is to bridge the gap between decentralized applications and real-world data while also ensure that data is accurate and trustworthy through economic incentives. Band Protocol will initially be built on the Ethereum network, but the protocol itself is not restricted to Ethereum infrastructure. As the protocol gets more widespread adoption, it will support all leading smart contract platforms and power the new generation of decentralized applications. Detalis
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the IEO : Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Telegram : https://t.me/dcoinofficial
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dcoinex/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/dcoinexchange
Medium : https://medium.com/dcoin-exchange