Dear Valued Users,
We are delighted to announce that Elrond (ERD) token sale commence at 2019/6/29 8:00 UTC on Dcoin, accepting DT.
Token sale format of Elrond (ERD) is Lottery. Dcoin IEO Lottery Format
Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Elrond (ERD)
- Total Token Supply: 20,000,000,000 ERD
- Total Tokens Allocated to Dcoin IEO: 50,000,000 ERD
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 ERD= 0.00065 USD (purchase with DT, not USDT )
- DT/ERD：1 DT=44.83591 ERD（DT is calculated by 0.0291433415 USDT）
- Token Sale Format: Lottery, Dcoin IEO Lottery Format
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 10000 ERD
- Lock / purchase: lock 1000 DT, can purchase 10000 ERD
- 2019/6/29 8:00 UTC :DT locked before this time can participate in the ticket claim.
- 2019/6/29 8:00 UTC: Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period.
- 2019/6/30 8:00 UTC: Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/7/2 8:00 UTC: Winning tickets are announced and the respective DT will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient DT in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
- 2019/7/3 8:00 UTC: DT unlocked after this time.
|Melting Node||DT Melting Quantity||Upper Limit of Node Reward Tickets||DT Locking Quantity||Upper Limit of Locking Tickets||Actual Locking Tickets||
Not Winning Tickets
|Final Node Reward Tickets|
1. Different nodes, different upper limit of node reward tickets, and the final tickets must not exceed the upper limit of node reward tickets.
2. The final node reward tickets, need to deduct the actual locking tickets. Then look at the upper limit of the node reward tickets. Take the smaller value as the final tickets. That is: the final node reward tickets = Min [Upper limit of node reward tickets, (Upper limit of locking tickets - actual locking tickets)]
Assume that the user at the primary node locks 25,000 DT, the Upper limit of locking tickets is 25, and if he actually get 1 locking ticket, the remaining 24 tickets can participate in the node reward sharing.
Assume that the user at the gold node locks 25,000 DT, the Upper limit of locking tickets is 25, and if he actually get 1 locking ticket, the remaining 5 tickets can participate in the node reward sharing.
- When at the primary node, the upper limit of the node reward is one, and the final reward is 1;
- When at the silver node, the upper limit of the node reward is 5, and the final reward is 5;
- When at the gold node or platinum node, the upper limit of the node reward is 25 or 100, and the final reward is 25.
Elrond is a high-throughput public blockchain focused on providing security, efficiency, scalability, and interoperability by employing two key elements: Adaptive State Sharding and a new Secure Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. Detalis
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the IEO : Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Telegram : https://t.me/dcoinofficial
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dcoinex/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/dcoinexchange
Medium : https://medium.com/dcoin-exchange